Saturday, May 28, 2016

Let Your Light Shine

Hello, everyone! School is officially out for the Summer and I can blog to my heart's content! ♥

Today is a short and sweet post. I have just started Bible journaling (in a sketchbook) and I love it! Bible journaling is basically sketching a verse to make your Bible reading experience more memorable, and perhaps even more personal.

Today I thought that I would share with you one of my first creations... it is very rough and in pencil, but I am quite proud of it.

(I take no credit for the idea, as I found it on Pinterest, but the work is my own)



The verse is Matthew 5:16;
     "Let your light shine before others that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in Heaven".

I am not quite to the chapter Matthew (I'm in Proverbs), but I love this verse, so I was inspired to sketch it out. Somehow, writing it down made it more personal for me.

Shining with the love of Christ and for Christ is the best glow you could ever wish for. It's easy to get caught up in acting like society wants you to, but truly God is the way to go.

I am very excited to blog more again soon! Most likely I will not have another post up until Monday or Tuesday- my brother is graduating tomorrow!  Graduation weekend has stirred up a lot in me, so I have plenty of post ideas! Now, if only I sit down and write them, we'll be in business! ;)

I'll be praying for you- God's Blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment